In our family, every year during the Christmas season we hang and open an advent calendar. A traditional German custom, this practice has made it’s way to North America, and every day a new ‘door’ is opened in the advent calendar revealing treat and counting down the days until Christmas.
This year I though it would be fun to do it a little differently and partnered up with 22 other food bloggers and do an online advent calendar!
Jenny from Jenny Is Baking came up with the idea that for this online food advent calendar. Every day in December, a different blogger will publish a traditional Christmas dish or recipe from around the world featuring a different spice!
That means you have 24 awesome Christmas recipes from around the world to inspire your holiday feasting, including one from myself of course! My recipe will be live December 7th and feature cloves! ( Find the recipe here)
Spice It Up Food Advent Calendar
The 22 other bloggers taking part in this food advent calendar are:
- Jenny from Jenny Is Baking
- Rachel from Dishing Up Dinner
- Jyoti from The Hungry Belly
- Natalie from Natalie Journeys
- Renea from Inspire A Creation
- Samira from Samiras Recipe
- Candi from Make Ahead Meal Mom
- Rachael from Coloured Plates
- Kori from Irok The Kitchen
- Megan from Life on Paradise Drive
- Leslie from Deliciously Plated
- Tanya from Food Forage
- Ali from Fix Me A Little Lunch
- Daniela from Dani’s Cookings
- Neha from Witty Mushroom
- Lizet from Chipa By The Dozen
- Jillian from Simply Scrumptious
- Jennifer from Jennifer Bakes
- Angela from Bake It With Love
- Kaveri from Pretty Little Things
- Nataliya from The Friendly Gourmand
- Myriam from Milly’s Melting pot
© 2017, Markus Mueller | Earth, Food, and Fire. All rights reserved. Please contact Earth, Food, and Fire, if you wish to use any media or other content contained on this site.